Friday 1 December 2023

Stag


It's time for the last challenge of 2023 at

Our theme is simple use a critter as the main image of your card.


The gorgeous Stag is a stencil from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I have used paste through the stencil and let is dry over night. then colour of the paste using Copic pens. I've used another stencil called Plaid to make a panel to which I've attached the sentiment. I love working with stencils and these make a brilliant card for the men in our lives. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Papercraft - Happy Birthday

9 comments:

  1. Love the fabulous Stag stencil,love how you coloured the paste,love the plaid stencil too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Gorgeous coloring of your stag! Thanks for joining us this week at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card with that image. STB has a challenge limit of 5 including ours, but thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

    Crafty hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a elegant motive. I like the coloration. Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Janet what a great technique to use on the stag. Love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow!! What a great masculine card! I never would have guessed that it was made using stencils!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x