Friday 15 December 2023

Scrumping


This is the fifth  post for the Classic Design challenge.

The sponsor for this one is
and it is called



Isn't this just a classic childhood image, climbing trees to get apples. I've coloured the image with polychromo pencils. I used a punch to take the front edge off the card. A patterned covers the rest of the front of the card. Then the sentiment has been added with the edge cut with the same punch as the edge of the card base. It's not that obvious from the pictures but there is also a patterned paper inside the card that can be seen down the edge.

I woud like to enter this in the following challenges

Farm quest general store - Farm or country

5 comments:

  1. Janet: Thanks so very much for sharing this at FQGS! My paternal grandparents' farm had a few apple trees that I loved to pick. They were sour and so different from the red or yellow delicious ones that my mom usually bought at the store. I loved the tartness. Thanks for bringing back that memory! --Becca (Merry Christmas, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific image and so beautifully colored too. Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. So very much appreciated. Wishing you and your family a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.
    Thank you for sharing it at 2Sistersontheblog.
    Nicolette DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Maria DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining our challenge at
    FarmQuest Challenge blog
    I hope you’ll join us next time again.
    Jolanda
    (DT member)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x