Friday 1 December 2023

Leafy Highland coo


It's new challenge day at the Crafty Catz.

Our sponsor is Sheepski Designs
and this is one of their images called Curly


I really love this little Curly Coo. I've coloured him with Polychromo pencils. I have then die cut  frame and decorated the corners of it with a stencil called Fall backplate from Sweet Poppy stencils. Then I've just stamped a sentiment in a space on the frame. Such a cute image it doesn't need a lot of extra decoration.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Crazy is our Fame - Stencil/leaves


 

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card This is a Brilliant card
    Have a great weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos </a

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gorgeous image and stencilled corners.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet: Thanks so very much for sharing your cute Highland Cow featured card at FarmQuest General Store!!! This is just too adorable! The sweet frame just lets Curly be the star! Come back to the country! This current competition is open until December 5 and then will reopen on Dec 7. See you soon! --Becca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG he is awesome and you've colored him perfectly! Fabulous stenciled background! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, that highland coo is adorable! That's so lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Sweet Stampin' for our Birthday Celebration. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous work! I really love your coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x