Friday 15 December 2023

All at Sea


This is the Classic Design challenge post 3

For this one our sponsor is
and this is a paper set of theirs called



I've used 2 of the designs from this set. The darker sheet to make the background. Then on the lighter design I have used distress oxide inks through a stencil from Sweet Poppy to add the Seahorse. I've used glossy accents to make bubbles just to decorate, with a sentiment to complete.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Stencil Fun - stencil
Polkadoodles - ATG 

4 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful paper and stencilled seahorse.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW what a stunning creation! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet just popping back to say-----Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x