Saturday 1 April 2023

Polly


It's our birthday this month at the Classic Design Challenge.
So this is the 1st of 3 post to celebrate.

This image called Goha Digital Stamps.
This is one of their images 2EUR Parrot.


I've decided on a CAS design for this card. The parrot is coloured with polychromo pencils. The edges of the base card have been coloured using a stencil called Scales, but I thought it seemed to fit well with feathers. Then just a very apt sentiment from Sweet Poppy.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Cardz 4 Guyz - Any colouring medium
Use your Stuff - Animals

3 comments:

  1. Great parakeet and so beautifully colored. I love the great CAS design. The bird is portrayed so beautifully. The background paper is so great too. It goes so well with the colors of the stunning parakeet.
    Thank you for participating in the Everybody Art Challenge.
    Hug Uschi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. CAS Style is my preferred go to. Thank you for sharing your card with us a C4G this round. Cheers, Jolanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny pun. Perfect pairing for the image. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x