Friday 7 April 2023

Lazy Summer


I'm the host for this weeks challenge at the Crafty Catz.

Our sponsor this week is Polkadoodles
and this is one of their images called Holly Ladybird Tree.

The theme as always is anything goes
with my choice for the optional extra Add Some Blue.



I've added quite a bit of blue on mine. The image has been coloured with polychromo pencils. The background patterned paper is from Lavinia Stamps. I've added another patterned paper layer. The paper flowers have been shaded with distress ink and a brad put through. Then just a sentiment to complete.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Craft Rocket - layer it up
Creative Knockouts - 2 or more patterned papers
Paper Funday - Flower Power
My time to craft - Spring Flowers


 

10 comments:

  1. A stunning card Happy Easter Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card with the colours, papers and flowers, enjoy the Easter weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, she's such a sweetie and you've colored her beautiful with pencils. The card sketch is lovely as well. Thanks for joining us at the Inspiration Station Challenge!
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, I meant Thanks for playing along at The Paper Funday Challenge! I'm wearing too many hats and haven't ingested enough caffeine!
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the cute image,beautifully coloured and pretty P,paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card ..love the image with fabulous design
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday Craft Challenge
    Good Luck
    Rose DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet - your colouring is terrific! Thanks for sharing with us at MTTC :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! What a great sketch!
    Thank you so much for joining in at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and lovely image. Thank you for joining with us at Digi Choosday Crafting challenge. Good luck with your entry
    Maritza DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute image and beautiful papers and flowers, loving all the blue tones. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore #110 Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x