Saturday 1 April 2023

Howdie Missie


For my 3rd post today for the Classic Design Challenge
I've used an image from The Paper Shelter


I love this image, it's so cute. I've coloured her with polychromo pencils. 


The background has been done with distress inks and a plaid stencil so all the colours match. The sentiment is from Sweet Poppy. Then to decorate I've added some blue gems, hessian ribbon and 2 wooden horseshoes.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

As you like it - People 
(just love cute/fun characters) 
Simon says Stamp - Stencil it
Paper Shelter - For a child

8 comments:

  1. Love the cute image,great colouring and shading,love the litle horse shoe embellishments
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. 🤎🐴🤎this!! I saw this on the As You Like It Challenge and came by for a closer look. I host a new challenge, Park Hopping My Happy Place Challenge. It is anything goes inspired by a theme park. Your western girl reminds me of Ghost Town Village, a Wild West theme park (now defunct), that was in North Carolina. I hope you'll join the fun! Have a creative week. Join at https://parkhoppingmyhappyplace.com/ . Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little cowgirl! Love that patterned paper you used as well! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, love the horseshoes!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, LOVE your darling card, Jan! Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us on The Paper Shelter Challenge Blog. Good luck, and hope to see you again. Lori-DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cute cow girl, thanks for sharing with us this week at the Paper Shelter.
    Julie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely adorable! Thanks so much for this sweet entry at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x