Thursday 27 April 2023

Floral Collage


I just fancied doing a card with a difference today so I just thought I would share it.

I saw something similar and just wanted to try it myself.

I've used mostly Sweet Poppy Products with just an old script stamp.



I started in the bottom left and put in the 3 Tulips. Then I masked off the tulip on the right so that I could add the first of the script stampings and partially overlap the tulip. I  then stamped the script again above the tulips this time down the page. I then used a leaf spray from the Sprigs and Sentiment set.

I then lightly coloured in the leaves and tulips using Polychromo Pencils. The Fern stencil has been inked and then die cut out. The butterfly is also a diecut. There is then an extra sentiment from Autumn Leaves stamp set. I was really pleased with the outcome.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Addicted to Stamping - any occasion
Paper Funday - ATG/ FlowerPower
MMM - Flowers
Creatalicious - Use a stencil
Triple B - Birds, Blooms or Butterflies 

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and collage effect love the tulips and script stamps
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your collage and the pretty tulip image, gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamping to create a really artistic collage effect card with a real feel of Spring, I love it!

    Many thanks for sharing another lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping April challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stamped images and a lovely card design. Thanks for playing along at the Paper Funday Challenge.
    Donna xx
    Paper Funday
    Beautiful Blossoms
    Inspiration Station

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, pretty enough to frame!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at The Sisterhood and Triple B!
    Diane TSH DT and TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {The Sisterhood}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful, it's good to try something different sometimes, and have a lovely result like this, well done. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant and a lovely technique.
    Thank you for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like the collage feel of the card that you've created for our Flower challenge at MMM. You also did a really good coloring job! Hope to see you again soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely beautiful design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our newest adventure - Triple B challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    Triple B
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    PS ... thanks for also sharing this beauty with us over on our Sisterhood of Crafters

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card. Thank you for sharing with us at World Wide Crafters and Colourists. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely amazing, I love how this turned out! Thank you so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday April challenge, congrats - this card was selected as one of my top picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x