Friday 27 September 2024

Twilight Birdy


It's time for a new challenge at the Crafty Catz.

We have no sponsor this week
so our challenge is just for fun.

The theme is use a stencil.


I went with a clean and simple design this week. I have used 2 Sweet Poppy stencils for this card. The first one is a leaf stencil which unfortunately is no longer available. I have inked through is with distress inks in yellow, orange and purple. I've used a punched circle to create a moon. The second stencil is called Kingfisher (bird 2) and I've used black archival ink for that one. The just a die cut birthday greeting.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Just Us Girls - Use a stencil
Stencil Fun - Stencils
Classic Design - ATG/autumn
Crafters Cafe - animal

5 comments:

  1. What a fabulous CAS card
    Have a lovely weekend Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning and one I would love to receive, love the moon behind the bird and the rushes xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card and love both the stencils.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative way to incorporate a stencil with an image. This is pretty and perfect for fall! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janet... what fun! I wouldn't have guessed that this was two stencils! I would have thought the kingfisher was a stamp. Just love the setting and colors for the bird's background. So creative to use a leaf... and mask the moon! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x