Sunday 1 September 2024

Moove over


Well! where did the summer go, here and gone before you know it.

But it's time for a new challenge at Critter Crazy.

Then theme is as always make a critter the centre piece of your make,


For my card this month I've used a Sweet Poppy Stencil called Isla Highland Cow. I've used a very light coloured ink through the stencil just to give me an image to follow. I've then removed the stencil and coloured over the ink with polychromo pencils. Then I've kept it quite simple with a background of a toning stiped paper and a stamped sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Creatalicious - Favourite Animal

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous monochrome card and love the stencilled Highland Cow.
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you made this card, taking the stenciled image to another level with your pencil work. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. a nice card with a nice color tone. Thanks for joining The Crafting Challenge Taty x DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!! Great stencil, and I love the technique you used--coloring on top of the lightly inked base layer--it turned out really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x