Friday 13 September 2024

Horsing Around


The Crafty Catz challenge is back today after our summer break.

Our sponsor this week is Dr Digi
and this is one of their images called Horsey Harriet.

Our them for this week is
Anything Goes.



I've kept this card a clean and simple design. The image has been coloured using polychromo pencils. Then just mounted onto a kraft card base. The happy birthday has been die cut. A really simple card for a horsey friend, and I'm sure they've been stuck in this position at some point.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Simon Says Stamp - 4 legged friends
Farm Quest General Store - ATG farm/country

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic fun card
    Have a great weekend
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS birthday card, love the fabulous image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great image for your friends birthday, cute horse x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! Hilarious!!! That would be me but with as much height that I've lost already, the stump probably wouldn't even help me to lay across the horse!!! Ha!!! Thanks for creating and sharing with FarmQuest General Store!!! = Becca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe love that fab image! Great CAS card!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x