Monday 1 July 2024

Tiny Toucan


Half way through the year, where has the first six months gone.

So today we launch this months new challenge at

The theme is always Anything Goes
but please make a critter the focal point of your creation.


This wonderfully detailed Toucan stamp is from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I've quite simply stamped the image in brown archival ink, then added just a touch of pencil to add more shading. The image has been cropped slightly as I wanted it to fit on a smaller card. Then just layered up to keep the brown theme. Then just added a strip of pearls and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenge

Cardz 4 Guyz - masculine
Addicted to Stamps - Make your mark 

2 comments:

  1. Great monochrome card love the fabulous toucan image in the brown and the strip of pearls.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, works so well in sepia tones and love those pearls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x