Friday 12 July 2024

Floral Pup


Today see's the start of a new challenge at the Crafty Catz.

Our sponsor this week is

This is one of a set of images called

The theme this week is
Anything Goes with the option of make it cute


This cute pup has been coloured very softly with polychromo pencils. The main background paper, with paw and bones images on, has been printed and the other 2 squares are out of my scrap pile. I've then just added a stamped sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges


5 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest image and your pencil coloring is fantastic. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.
    Donna xx
    The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and beautifully coloured.

    Thanks for joining us at the Beautiful Blossoms Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, love this image! Thanks for playing at The Crafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is the sweetest ever. Love this card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love it! Fabulous coloring!

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x