Friday 28 June 2024

Bug Love


Today is  the start of a new challenge at

Our Sponsor this week is Sheepski designs
and this is one of their images called

Our theme this time is
embellishments


I 've coloured these cute ladybirds with polychromo pencils. I used a strong coloured patterned paper to match the bugs, which are layered with gold mirror card. For the lovely embellishment part I've used sheer gold ribbon with a bow and matching red flowers and leaves. The birthday sentiment has been die cut in gold card too.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

C R A F T - ATG
Cut it Up - Critter
Sisterhood of Crafters - in the garden

2 comments:

  1. A fabulous card
    Have a great weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and p.paper,love the cute image and gorgeous bow.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x