Friday 20 October 2023

Seabirds




I am this weeks host at the Crafty Catz challenge.

Our sponsor is Beccy's Place
and this is one of her images called Beach Bliss.

Our theme for this challenge is

Lot's of Layers.


I've coloured this fab Pelican and Seagull image with polychromo pencils. I've used a background paper of shells and a light house. Then my layers are made up of mostly die cuts. With the waves at the bottom of the light house, a compass and the sea gulls. A seashell in the one corner. Finally a sentiment.


 

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card and image Have a nice weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with the lighthouse and seagulls and the pelican xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and image ,love the lighthouse too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x