Friday 27 October 2023

Floral Scottie


For the new challenge at the Crafty Catz today
Our sponsor is All Dressed up.
This is one of their images called

Our theme this week is 4 legged animal.



I've coloured this cute Scottie dog with polychromo pencils. The background is a patterned paper. Then I've made a plaid layer using a Sweet Poppy Stencil. The flowers in the image I decided to make 3D by adding paper flowers over the top. I thought these die cut corners seem to match the plaid layer. Then just a Happy Birthday stamp to finish.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Cut it Up - Add a sentiment
Cardz 4 Galz - Dogs or puppies
Crazy is our Fame - use a stencil

8 comments:

  1. A delightful card great colouring of the image
    Have a great weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colouring and layout. Hope you have a good week. All Dressed up has a Anything Goes Challenge would love to see this linked if you fancy. https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your colouring is stunning and I love the flowers and papers, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image. Love that Scottie dog. Great coloring, love the look you got with his hair. Thanks for playing along with us at The Creative Crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh ... this is just ADORABLE!!! Great job!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable image and lovely floral embellishments too. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little Scottie is absolutely adorable! Wonderful card using our theme of dogs. Thank you so much for joining the Cardz 4 Galz challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x