Sunday 1 October 2023

October Birthday


It's new challenge time at Critter Crazy.

The theme is always Anything Goes
but make sure that an animal is the main image on your entry.

I'm not really into Halloween cards, but I loved these cute bats so wanted to try and make it  birthday card for an October birthday or just someone that likes bats.



I've coloured these cute bats with polychromo pencils. There are 2 patterned papers that make the back ground with a colour matching ribbon across the join. Also I added some tiny silver diecut stars on the top section of the card. Then I have made up the sentiment on my computer.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
My time to craft - 2 or more patterned papers
Creative Knockouts - 2 or more patterned papers

9 comments:

  1. Love the cute bats-they don't look very scary to me lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What super cute bats! Great colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made a super cute Halloween card
    Thank you for participating
    Greetings Jolanda Bongers
    dt morgans art world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was sure I has commented on this card? Great Halloween card and love the cute bats,
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a sweet card, thanks for joining us at MTTC challenge this time., xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ...and thanks so much for participating in our DRAGONFLY DREAMS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Delete
  7. Awww . . . they are too cute to be spooky! I don't do Halloween, either, but this image is adorable and I love the papers you paired with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    ~ Sherry CT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x