Friday 28 July 2023

Summer Poppies


I'm the host this week for the Crafty Catz challenge.
This will be the last challenge so the DT can have a well earned break.
but we will be back September.

There is no sponsor this week so it's just for fun.

Our theme is as always Anything Goes
with the option of use Hot Colours.


For my card I've gone red hot.
I've used a poppy stamp from Sweet Poppy.

 I masked the images in order to create the topper. 
                                               Then coloured it with watercolour brush pens.

It's quite a simple design because the image is so lovely it doesn't need anything else just the sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Cardz 4 Galz - Something begining with P
Krafty Chicks - Any Occasion
Beautiful Blossoms - Anything Flowers
Let's Craft and Create - ATG/Add Flowers

12 comments:

  1. these poppies are beautiful, I am loving everones bright cards this week, have a nice break xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the beautiful poppy stamp,great masking and watercolouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card love poppies Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, nothing else is needed with this gorgeous floral spray. Thanks for inspiring us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge, we enjoy seeing everyone's creativity.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! I love red poppies. Thank you so much for sharing your gorgeous card on Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, I love flowers and this is gorgeous, and I am so happy you played our All Occasions challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week. Happy Krafty!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC
    Krafty Chicks Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty poppies! I like that the card is a bit narrower than most...and like the way you've added the sentiment. Very nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a wonderful sweet poppy card that you've created for our C4Galz challenge P is for! Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful creation! Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    ~ Sherry DT/Admin/Coordinator xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x