Saturday 1 July 2023

Hare Style


It's time for more animal antics for the new challenge at Critter Crazy.

Our theme is always Anything Goes
but please make sure that the animal if the focal point of your make.



The lovely Hare image is a stamp from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I've coloured it with Polychromo pencils. It's such a lovely clean image I kept the colours mostly in monotone shades with just the touch of yellow for the flowers. Then just a sentiment also from the same stamp set.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Addicted to stamps - Any occassion
Paper Shelter - Furry Friends

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card and I love the fabulous Hare stamp and coloured so beautifully-love it
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us at Morgan's Artworld Challenge Blog.
    Big hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for joining challenge The Paper Shelter DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a striking and elegant card, Janet and you have coloured that image magnificently! I think it deserves to be framed and on the wall!
    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully coloured! Such an elegant card. Thanks for sharing this with us over at Polkadoodles challenge. So glad you joined us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing creation ! Love your wonderful colouring and the elegant design you've made with the frames. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

    Merja DT
    My blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Striking! I love it. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x