Friday 14 July 2023

Smile


For this weeks challenge at Crafty Catz there is no sponsor, How unusual is that.

The them is as always anything goes but with the option of make it sparkle or shine.

I've used one of my favourite images which is the Cheshire Cat from Dr Digi.



I've coloured him with Copic pens and, although it doesn't show up on the picture, he has sparkly teeth for an extra special smile. He is such an impressive character so I made him a CAS card. So I've just given him a colour co-ordinated border. Then a sentiment that suites him so much, which is from Sweet Poppy Stencils. I think everybody need to do it more often too.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Cardz 4 Galz - cats/kittens
Country view - 4 legged friends

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card image and colours Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's certainly an impressive smile and set of teeth, wish mine looked like that hahaha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS card and fabulous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image and colouring on this clean and simple card, Jan...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab card Janet. The cat is fantastic and your colouring is perfect. Love the CAS layout and fun colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the colours - fabulous job. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x