Thursday 1 June 2023

Red Rumish


There is a new challenge over at the Critter Crazy challenge.

This is as always Anything Goes
BUT make sure that an animal is the main focus of your card.


I love this image called Tea Party Pony from Hetty Clare. I was just in the mood to use red on this card becuase I love this rich coloured red background paper. So I coloured this goofy looking pony to match. Didn't think it needed anything fancy to finish it so just the ribbon and sentiment. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenge

MMM - Masculine
Patterned paper, image, ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and I really love the image-I remember red Rum lol
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pony is so funny! Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for playing at PIP.
    Karen, DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, that pony is a riot - what a goofball in that hat, lol! Love the rich reds, beautiful! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really made me smile! Great colouring too - brilliant! Thanks for sharing with us at Try It On Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jan, a fun card and love the colours and paper you have used with the horse digi, I wonder if this is what they see us as at the races? Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw...
    Megan DT LPoCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is great! I giggled to myself. Big Smile! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon. Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and so pretty!! The red is beautiful; it was a great choice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x