Friday 9 June 2023

Perfectly Purple


For this weeks challenge at the Crafty Catz
our sponsor is Di's Digis.

The theme this week is Anything Goes with the option of
using pink /purple.


I've coloured these beautiful flowers using polychromo pencils. Then they have been cut out. There is a die cut frame behind them. Then some leaves round the flowers and a sentiment. They are a very imposing image from Fred she Said and do not need to much fancy decoration.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Crafty Gals Corner - Flowers for Mom
Crafting - flower and colour
 

6 comments:

  1. what beautiful colouring for your flowers and a perfect frame as well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful flowers and fabulous colouring/shading with pencils,love the die-cut frame too
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color on those flowers is outstanding! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Challenge Blog
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful coloring of the flowers! They remind me ma grandma;s garden. I love it!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete
  5. grazie per aver partecipato al sfida di The Cafting Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x