Friday 16 June 2023

Giz a Push


What beautiful weather we're having here at the minute. To nice to be indoors.

But it's still time for a new challenge at the Crafty Catz.
Our sponsor this week is Hetty Clare
and this is one of their images called At Play

Our theme is anything goes.


This is such a fun images of farmyard pals having fun.

I've coloured it with polychromo pencils. I decided to just use my Sweet Poppy plaid stencil in the background and keep the colours to all brown shades. I have die cut a Sweet Poppy fern and coloured it in browns and oranges too. Then just added the sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

MMM - Summer
 

10 comments:

  1. A smashing card and a great sentiment Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. a lovely fun image and you have made a great card, enjoy the sun xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabulous fun image and die-cut fern leaf.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts and Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, what a sweet image - perfect for summer, too, lol. These critters know how to live it up for sure! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great fun card, love the cute image.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great fun image, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations challenge, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet fun card. Thank you for sharing with us at MMM. Caz. DT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaw that is such a super cute image, love it! Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card reminds me of the "hairy cows" we saw in Scotland. Love it! Thanks so much for playing Critter with us at the Sisterhood!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Greast card! Nicely crafted! Thanks for hanging out at A Place to Start !
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, Owner
    Redora Lee Designs , My Blog
    A Place to Start , Owner
    613 Avenue Create , Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x