Friday 12 May 2023

Pretty Pony


The sponsor for this weeks challenge at the Crafty Catz is


And this is one of there images called


The optional theme is use Ribbon, Lace or Twine


I've coloured the image with polychromo pencils. I've used a patterned paper on the background. I wrapped lace round a panel of card to one side. Then I've added some pretty flowers and finished it off with the sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Little Red Wagon -  Spring Flowers
Unicorn - Flowers
Dream Valley - Make it Female
All Dressed Up - ADU image
Daisy Chain - For the Girls 

11 comments:

  1. what gorgeous lace and lovely colours, happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card the lace sets it off Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable and beautifully done! Love the image!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty card and image,beautiful lace border
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, my, Sweetpea, this is so precious and that bit of lace is magnificent! Great background and the flower embellies are perfect. Darling project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute. Love the colors and great coloring. It's really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges .Neva

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way your flowers and lace echo the floral garland in the stamp image, just beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Janet and geeat colour choice thanks for sharing at ADU

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card. I love the flower garland, so perfect for our challenge. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, love the delicate flowers!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beauty! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x