Monday 1 May 2023

Little Witch


It's time for this months new challenge at the
Classic Design Challenge
.

Our sponsor this month is Fabrika Fantasy

and this is one of their images called Little Witch.


I thought I would use a different idea for this Little Witch and have her wish someone a wicked Birthday. I've coloured her with Polychromo pencils. There is a panel of patterned paper behind the image. I've put a few gems around to decorate. Then the sentiment is a hand typed one to suit the card.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Dream Valley - Make it female
Stamping Sensations - Anything Stamped

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the cute witch.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like you idea of using the Witch for a Birthday card, works really well, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image and perfect sentiment with it. Beautiful layering and lovely butterfly paper. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge #111.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x