Monday 22 May 2023

Island Life


Sorry this is a bit late but I've not been feeling well for a few days and just didn't post.

So here is my inspiration for the new Crafty Catz challenge that started Friday.

Our sponsor is Mirtillamente
and this is one of their images called Crazy Paw Island.


I've coloured the images with polychromo pencils. I've used some white paste to make it look like waves. The background is made with a sweet Poppy Stencil which looks a bit like waves too. Then just added a shell decoration and a sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Stamping Sensations - add a stencil
Paper Dragonfly creative - Island Paradise
CRAFT - ATG
Crafting - Add an embellishment

 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you at our Allsorts 14th Birthday celebrations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge.
    Good luck Ginny DT for CRAFT Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a lovely card and very soothing to think of sunshine and sand lol, I hope you are soon feeling better xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamped scene and textured waves.Hope you are feeling better.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous scene and card. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card!
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your coloring is fabulous and those white caps are perfect!!! Love this tranquil birthday card. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great scene and I love the details (f.ex. the waves)! Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do hope you are feeling better. I thinking looking at this cute card would definitely help me. Thank you so much for joining our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x