Friday 30 October 2020

Strange flower


There is a new challenge starting today at the Colour Crazy Craft challenge. Our sponsor this time is Createful Heart Designs and this is one of their imaged called Harvey Hedgehog and Bradford Bee.



I decided to do a bit of a backward card. So I have used a gatefold card design and decorated it with toning striped paper and die cut and inked decorations and sentiment.



Inside has more patterned papers and die cut layers to frame the image which has been coloured with polychromo pencils, Just a bit different.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Pattie's Creations - Autumn/fall

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute image and I love your Autumn colors. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely creation, thanks so much for sharing it with us at Creative Crafters and wish you luck with your entry...hope you will join us again next month!
    Hugs Donna (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x