Sunday 18 October 2020

Abstract Christmas


This time I've made a christmas card that is a little bit different. I have used Sweet Poppy Stencils and Pastes.


 The background stencil is called Abstract and I've used distress ink in red and green. Then I have used the Winter Scene with black paste.

Finally the Merry Christmas vertical sentiment stencil with white paste and white glitter. I think this is quite a modern looking Christmas card.


I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Christmas Crafts all year round - No tricks just treats
Craft Rocket - Add Sparkle
TTCRD - ATG

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Christmas card. Thanks for joining Christmas 24.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super, love the colours you have gone for, thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great card, loving the background. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

    Debbie
    TTCRD DT
    decrafts - my blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that really cool background behind the silhouette trees. Thank you for entering the Add A Flower or Two or More Challenge at CHNC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Janet,

    Love Your card it is beautiful

    Hugs and Creativity
    Cinderella
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Festive and artsy! Thanks for joining us at Christmas 24!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Christmas card! Very beautiful and unique design. Thanks for joining us at MLCCB
    Tina dt

    ReplyDelete
  8. c'est une création très original et vraiment moderne, merci de jouer avec nous chez Christmas 24, biz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely design. So sorry to be so late commenting. Thanks for joining in with Christmas 24 Challenge. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x