Friday 16 October 2020

Christmas Gift

                                       

The theme for the new challenge over at Polkadoodles is make a gift.

I've made a writing set.


I've recycled a box for the base. It was a lovely box and would have been a shame to throw it away. I have covered it inside and out with papers from Winnie White Christmas printable papers 1. I have added a bit of extra decoration to the top of the box with a stencil, some flowers and a stamped verse. Also some decorative metal corners on the front.


I have then made some note papers and notelets and each has a design on them from Winnie White Christmas coloured Toppers.  There are 45 different toppers in this set so plenty to choose from.



It was really quite easy but I think it makes a really useful gift.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

4 comments:

  1. Love your project, it is awesome!! Thank you for participating in the Crafts Galore Encore challenge at http://cardsgalorechallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards and box. Thanks for playing along with us at Arty Divas.

    DT Stacey
    www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful gift! The box is very pretty with lovely note cards. Thank you for joining The Creative Crafters Challenge #33.

    Nan The Creative Crafters Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenge this time and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x