Friday 17 May 2024

School Days


Sorry for the delay in posting this, why is it when I schedule a post but I'm still at home it always  works. But a scheduled post when I'm away doesn't. Oh well better late than never.

So here is this weeks new challenge at the Crafty Catz.
Our sponsor is Leanne's World 101
and this is one of their images called

The optional theme this week is  spots and stripes.


I've coloured the image with polychromo pencils. I've used 2 stencils in the background to create the spots and stripes. The navy spots have been punched out of the same card I have layered the image onto. The birthday sentiment has been stamped and layered onto the same navy card again using punches.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Daring Cardmakers - Let's hear it for the Boys
C R A F T - ATG
Double D - Polkadots
Ellibelle's Corner I spy - Boys/men
Cardz 4 guyz - Stipes/stars
Daisy Chain - Boys/men

9 comments:

  1. that spotty sencil looks very versatile, what a lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the image and beautifully coloured,great stencilled background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the creative background. Thanks for joining in my theme at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute card with a great sketch and wonderful image!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at I spy with my little eye!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful use of those stencils, your background is just great. Love your coloring too, very sweet card. Lots of fabulous work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweetness...Love the background you created!! Thanks for playing along with our challenge...you nailed the "stripes" part of our theme over at Cardz 4 Guyz...but I am thinking that is a chick and not a guy!?! Regardless your image is just darling and your coloring is fantastic!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G347

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image, lovely coloring and love the background. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - love your background.

    Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x