Friday 31 May 2024

It's my Ball


It's challenge time at the Crafty Catz
Our sponsor this week is Dr Digi
and this is one of their images called 

Our optional theme this time is
use stencils



I've coloured Fido with polychromo pencils. In the background I've used 2 Sweet Poppy stencils. One is called  Net but the leaf one is no longer available. Then I've just used a die cut birthday sentiment to finish. He does look really happy playing with his ball doesn't he.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges 
Crafters Cafe - Be happy/smile
MMM - Dog or Puppy
 Ellibelles corner - I Spy boys/men

10 comments:

  1. This is such a delightful card Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card with that leaf stencil, it must be very useful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and love the cute pup image.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly DReams.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. Fetching Fido is super cute! Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Focal is so cute and the stencils add the perfect backdrop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your stencilled background and brilliant fun image,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card and perfect for boys or men! The stenciling makes such a great background! Thanks so much for sharing at I spy with my little eye!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable card. Love your stenciled background. Thank you for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe, and I hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, great background, and awesome. Thanks for playing our challenge Krafty Chicks Challenge, have a great day.

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG what a cute image! Your coloring is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters
    Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth, Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple BWord Power

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x