Friday 22 March 2024

Spring Fancy


I'm the host for this weeks challenge at the Crafty Catz.

Our sponsor with week is 

The theme is Anything Goes
with the twist of 
Use an Embossing Folder



This image from our sponsor is called Wearing Spring. She has been coloured with polychromo pencils.
I have also used the backing paper that goes with this image. This has been embossed with a leaf patterned folder.


I have taken another square of red card and put that through the same folder. It's then been cut in half diagonally and placed on each corner of the image. Then I've just added a birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Craft Rocket - For the Girls
MMM - Spring
Crafting Challenge - spring air




 

11 comments:

  1. A beautiful card
    Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely background folder and so nicely coloured, she looks pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and image love the embossed b.paper.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fancy image for Spring! Wonderful coloring you have, and I love the textured background, too! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. I like your design. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals corner this month. Hope to see your lovely artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love the embossing and pretty image. Everything looks amazing!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable image....cute card! Thanks for joining us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous card and your pencil colouring is amazing!
    Thanks for sharing at ATSM.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card.

    Thanks for sharing it with us at the Addicted to Stamps and More Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful! Love the beautiful colors!
    Thank you for joining us this week at
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges .
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Blessings! Jeanie Ellis, DT, Crafty Gals Corner
    www.craftygalscornerchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x