Friday 8 March 2024

A Paler Shaded Owl


It's new challenge time over at the Crafty Catz.

Our sponsor this week is Di's Digi Stamps.

The theme this week is Monochrome.



I love this cute little owl image. So I've used him again for this weeks challenge inspiration. I've coloured him with polychromo pencils but in a paler colourway than the version I've shared recently. He's put on top of layers of patterned papers. I've then just added a tag with the sentiment on.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

C R A F T - ATG
Fab N Funky - Favourite Colours(browns)

9 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous card love the little owl Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful owl, he looks gorgeous sitting on those lovely papers x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the reaaly cute little owl,great design and p,papers.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your colouring is stunning! I love this little xhap.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge, looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx CRAFT DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little owl is so sweet and a beautifully created card!
    Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge this month!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card. i love the monochrome shades you have used and your creation is so calming to look at. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Gail DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful monochrome card. Your little owl is darling and so beautifully colored. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your card is adorable the coloring is beautiful the owl looks real. Good luck Thank you so much for joining us for the Creative Knockouts challenge for DT Taty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and beautiful image. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    Hugs
    Danka
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x