Wednesday 1 September 2021

How much is that doggy


Sad post this month as this will be the final challenge from 2 Crafty Critter Crazies. It's been fun being a member of this group.
So out Sponsor this month is QKR Stampede and this is one of their images called Happy Dog.


I've kept this quite a simple card and monotone. The image is very lightly coloured with polychromo pencils. Then just added a sentiment. A really quick card.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Ike's world - Animals
TTCRD - ATG

 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I love your dog. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards
    Danka
    TTCRD
    Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring Sweatpea, love how you have shown the dog off. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede Good Luck and looking forward to seeing you again in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x