Friday 17 September 2021

Have a Spooky one


I've done a Halloween card again for the latest challenge at Polkadoodles Craft.

The image is called Winnie Wednesday Pumpkin.



I have coloured her with Copic pens. The patterned paper layers are from Trick or Treat papers 1 and Halloween/Autumn Paper Heaven 1. The lace across the centre was white but I coloured it to match.



Then finally there are some square orange gens, The sentiment is just one I've made up myself and I just had to give her a little diecut black cat.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Let's Craft and Create - Lots of layers

8 comments:

  1. You did such a fabulous job with this image and project. It looks fantastic and I love it. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice this!! Thanks for joining us at Let’s Craft and Create Challenge. Hope to see you again next time.
    DT Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you've colored this image. What a fun card! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling Halloween card - just love the sweet girl image and how you colored her! It's perfect with the little die cut kitty!! So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just darling! So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous Halloween card. Great design, papers and image.
    Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore September Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute Halloween card with Wednesday. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT - http://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Halloween card. That little girl is adorable and I love her socks! Fabulous job with the Copic markers. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x