Tuesday 20 April 2021

Spring Soft


I want to share a recent card I've made using Sweet Poppy Stencils. I wanted to make something in soft colours and I'm quite pleased how it came out. 

I've used a few stencils in the background, they are the oval, heart, narrow triangle and circle.
I've used distress ink Tumbled Glass, Spun Sugar, Scattered straw.


The the main image is the Indian Moth stencil. I've then used a shade darker distress ink so that it stands out from the background but not to strong. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Dragonfly dreams - Feature a creature
Crafty Animals - use an Animal
Stamplorations - stencil ATG

4 comments:

  1. Wow! It's gorgeous, wonderful stencils and such lovely soft colours. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Beautiful stencil, love the soft colors! Thank you for playing at Dragonfly Dreams Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this is just done with stencils! It's soft and lovely. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams and hope to see you again soon.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello… Thanks for sharing your lovely card with Moving Along with the Times; it fits perfectly with our ‘Animals’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x