Tuesday 13 April 2021

Spring Flowers


This is the inspiration card I made for the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.
Our sponsor is Rachel Vass Designs and this is one of her images called Summer Border Slimline.


I've coloured the image with Polychromo pencils. The background has been done with a Sweet Poppy stencil called Plaid  and distress inks. The image border has been made using a punch.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Ike's world - Springtime
Hand Stamped Sentiment - photo inspiration
MMM - Check or Plaid
613 Avenue - Spring/in the garden




 

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges. Good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the subtle plaid that you have for the background. Thank you for playing with us at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!
    I love the soft pretty colour palette you've used.
    Thanks for celebrating plant life with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty flowers and colours!
    So glad you have shared this with us at 613 Avenue Create.
    Please come back again!
    The best of luck with your entry.
    Stay safe and well.
    Jackie, DT member at 613 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful card is yours. Love the colours you choose to colour the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous flowers and beautifully coloured. Great use of the stencil. Thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for the Plant Life challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card. I love the colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x