Friday, 9 October 2026

Diamonds in the green


Today sees the start of a new challenge at

Our theme is
Anything Goes


I have used the diamond stencil in two ways on this card. The background has been done in a fan type design using green ink. On the green card the stencil is kept straight using white ink, not to heavy, so only just visible. The floral stamp has been embossed in white. Small brads have been used more as a decorative idea in the corners. The just a die cut happy birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Pattie's Creations - stamped image
A cut above - Die cuts
AAA birthday - Birthday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x