Tuesday, 1 September 2026

Cog Dog


I've been a bit quiet over the summer enjoying our lovely warm weather.
Well I think summer is over as it feels very autumnal already, a bit of a sudden change.

So here's to the new challenge starting today  at



This card was quite a quick make using stencils. The dog is a Sweet Poppy stencil and the background  is cogs and clock from Clarity Stamps. I've used Distress Inks through the stencils. Then a stamped sentiment which has been cut out with a punch. A perfect male card.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Allsorts - All creatures great and small
Just us Girls - Stencils

8 comments:

  1. Looks good in the mono colours (and nice nudge I have that stencil somewhere), perfect for my Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very stylish! Thanks for playing with the sisterhood at A is for Animals. Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stencil work on the dog and background for this masculine card. Thank you for going along with the creatures theme for the Allsorts challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cool card Janet. The stencils are fantastic and I love your monochrome colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Us Girls challenge. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the muted shades you've used on this fab card.
    Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, great stencilling. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the All Creatures Great and Small option.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous stenciled card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane
    {Nellies Nest}
    Stencil Fun Co-Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fabulous stenciled card! It is perfect for a masculine card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x