It's time for a new challenge at
Our theme is always
Anything Goes
but please make sure the critter is the focal point of your card.
For this card I've used a Sweet Poppy stencil called Mechanical Horse. I've used paste through the stencil on black card and let it dry. To keep in with the mechanical look the decorative corners are made of metal. Then the birthday sentiment has been die cut out of silver card. A perfect card for a mans birthday.
I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Creative Fingers - ATG
Stencil fun - ATG
A place to start - ATG
Ally's angels - ATG
Crafts Galore Encore - ATG
Love to Craft - ATG
Creative Crafters - ATG


Brilliant masculine car, love the stencilled Mechanical Horse and metal corners.
ReplyDeleteCarol x
Very creative and unique stenciled card!
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
OMG how creative & fun! Well done! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Stencil Fun challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
ReplyDeleteDarlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Stencil Fun Co-Owner
This is very different and quite lovely! Thanks so much for sharing it at A Place to Start!
ReplyDeleteHugz,
Chana
Stunning. You reminded me of the Sweet Poppy stencils I have somewhere - great way to highlight this gorgeous horse. Thank you for joining us at Ally's Angels xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT
ReplyDeleteWhat a super cool card!! And, yes, perfect for a masculine card! I love how you used the paste with the stencil; it's so crisp looking and I bet there is some good texture, too!. The metal corners are the perfect finishing touch!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cool image - I live in thoroughbred country and this is cool image for a horse card. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge
ReplyDelete