Friday, 17 July 2026

Sunny Yellow


I'm the host at this weeks last challenge before our summer break at

Our theme is always
Anything Goes


A nice clean and simple card with the lovely summery yellow flowers and sentiment.
The background has been made simply scoring diagonal lines on white card using a score board. These lines are about  inch apart. The mesh has been die cut, as has the sentiment. The flowers are a stamp and die set which has then been coloured with pencils. A simple but cheerly little card.

I would  like to enter this in the following challenges
Cardz 4 Galz - Friends/friendship
A cut above - die cuts
 

9 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, love the pretty flowers and die-cut mesh.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... love this card! Beautifully crafted!!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Simply Clean & Simple and Sisterhood of Crafters challenges! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Simply Clean & Simple Co-Owner
    Sisterhood of Crafters Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at A Place to Start.
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and such an elegant, simple design. Thanks for sharing with the July Anniversary Challenge at A Cut Above. Happy that you played along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. I hope we see you again soon!

    Hugs, Em
    A Place To Start DT
    613 Avenue Create Co-Owner
    Creative Em my blog
    Creative Em on YouTube my Youtube channel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your background really makes a statement for the rest. Lovely card, Thanks for sharing at Cardz4galz. Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nicely done, I like flowers so this is so great. I also really like the embossing you did on here, very cool, thanks for shairing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge this week.
    Have a great day! Cheers, Leanne DT/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome project for the Black and White Challenge at A Place to Start! I love the pop of color. Thanks so much for sharing with us!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your card. Thanks for submitting it to Simply Clean & Simple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x