Friday 19 April 2024

Scrap use


It's new challenge day at the Crafty Catz challenge.

The theme this time is "For a Boy"

There is no sponsor this week.

If your like me I have lots of pieces of patterned paper left and I really don't like to throw them away. So this is an easy way to use them up that is really effective and perfect for those men we know.


For my masculine cards I've decided to make use of some left over small pieces of patterned papers. It's really easy to just take various lengths and widths of patterned papers layer them on a co-ordinating plain card. Then just lay them out in an interesting design. These two have had some card candy, die cut stars and a button added for decoration. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Craft Rocket - Layer it up

4 comments:

  1. A fabulous card and great use of scraps
    Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to use the bits we all keep lol, both cards are ideal for males. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great masculine card,love the design and perfect for using scraps-think we all have the odd one or two lol.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! The scraps make lovely cards!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x