Friday 23 February 2024

Woofy Birthday


It's time for a new challenge over at

Our sponsor is Beccy's Place.
And this is one of her imaged called

Our theme this week is more than one fold.


I've used a 5x7 landscape card with about 1.5 inches cut off the front edge. On this flap  I have added the die cut birthday sentiment. Plus to the side a doggy woof which can still be seen when the image front flap is closed.


Then I've used a 3x10 piece of card folded in half to make a smaller card. This has then been used to make an inner card that folds the opposite way.


This view then gives you and idea of how the fold looks. These background cards have been covered in doggy related patterned papers. 


The  image has been coloured with polychromo pencils. This has been put on the top flap which is the smaller card. Behind the images I've used a paw print stamp.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Craft Rocket - Birthday
Art Impressions - Ridiculous
Krafty Chicks - All occasions
Cards 4 Guyz - more than 1 fold

5 comments:

  1. A wonderful card Have a lovely weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous image,love the fold and P.papers.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!! Thank you for playing along with us over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! You rocked our "fun fold" challenge & your trio of crazy pets is a great image for a guy card...especially with those brown designer papers!!
    Deb Horst, DT #C4G341

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! Great coloring of those crazy dogs! Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute masculine card with this fun image!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x