Friday 26 January 2024

Oh No


It's time for a new challenge at the Crafty Catz.
Our challenges are now fortnightly.

Our  sponsor this time is Dr Digi
and this  one of their images called Keep Off the Grass.

The theme is Anything Goes
with the optional twist of Make me Smile.


The images has been coloured with polychromo pencils, The background card is an old sheet from me stash from Kanban. I've die cut some grass, in two different shades of green, across the bottom of the images. Then I've just added a circular sentiment. It is a really funny images and I bet many dog owners have experienced this embarrassment.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Cut it Up - This makes me Happy

5 comments:

  1. Great card and love the fun image.
    Carol x
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great design with the wonderful background and die cut grass adding to this humorous scene! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little scene you created is so cute. Thanks so much for entering it into our latest challenge at Let's Craft and Create. Cheryl W, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute cute card , congrats :) happy day

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x