Friday 17 November 2023

Leg up


It's Friday so that must mean a new challenge from the Crafty Catz.

Our Sponsor this week is Dr Digi
and this is one of their images called Horsey Harriet.

The theme is use 3 colours.
Mine are blue, green and brown. 



I've coloured the image with polychromo pencils. I have then used 2 stencils from Sweet Poppy. The first is the Plaid stencil round the edge of the base card in blue. Then the next layer is grass in green. Finally the sentiment is have a great day, I don't think the rider is necessarily having a good day though.   

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

6 comments:

  1. A brilliant fun card Have a wonderful weekend
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute fun image and stencilled border.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at The CRafty Addicts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun with that cute image!
    Thank you so much for sharing this month at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute and fun, great stenciling too!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Stencil Fun!
    Diane SF Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x