Friday 1 September 2023

That's what friends are for


Time for a new challenge at  Critter Crazy.

The theme is as always anything goes,

But please make sure that an animal is the focal point of your card.



This lovely image is from Hetty Clair
and is called Friends for Ever.
I've coloured it with polychromo pencils.



The background paper has been printed. There is a piece of string wound down the side of the card and I've added some card candy in the loops. Then just  a sentiment to complete.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Cards 4 Galz - Cute Animals



 

8 comments:

  1. I love the gorgeously cute image and great colouring,perfect p.paper and love added string.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these images are cute, but the horse takes the cake. He really brought a smile to my face. I love the way you added the cord and bling at the side of your base panel. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Janet, I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Worldwide Crafters and Colorists Challenge.
    Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colouring and background on the very, very cute image. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz xx Lynda/Loopyloo DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! such a fun image and I love the twine embellishment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh love it, made my day seeing this card…awesome, and thanks again for playing our Challenge at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Have a Krafty Day!

    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining in our challenge this month with your wonderful project! DT Val x
    https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that image! Your card is fantastic. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x