Tuesday 1 August 2023

Girls just love to shop


Time for a new monthly challenge from

Our sponsor this month is
and this is one of their images called

The theme as always is
Anything Goes.


I've coloured the image with alcohol markers. To match in with the image the background has got shoes and handbags on it. There is another layer of patterned paper, then a ribbon across the centre. Then there is just the sentiment to complete.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Try it on Tuesday - Pretty Papers


 

6 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and pretty P.papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! I love how you used your pretty papers with those cute young ladies! Thank you for sharing at Try It On Tuesday, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully colored image and wonderful matching background papers. Thank you for sharing and playing along with Polkadoodles ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!! Thanks so much for participating in our CREATIVE CRAFTERS challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. A sweet card. Thank you for sharing with us at WWCAC Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card! I like your coloring!

    Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.
    ~ DT Dagmara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x