Monday 2 January 2023

Hello Baby


What a great way to start the year off with a new challenge From the Classic Design Challenge.

Our Sponsor this month is Conie Fong Art
and this is one of her images called Baby Ellie.

The theme as always is ATG.


I've coloured the image with polychromo pencils I've kept is a neutral colour of greens and yellows so that it would be suitable for any new delivery.  The sentiment has been die cut then just a few gems added to the background paper. Love this cute little elephant.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Crafting Happiness - Celebration
MMM - something new 
My time to Craft - Welcome to the world Baby

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous baby card love the colours and cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetpea: Thanks for linking your adorable card to Ally's Angels! It is so sweet! --Becca/DT (I'm also DT for My Time To Craft. Check the date for linking this to their 'welcome to the world, baby' theme.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at My Time to Craft. Hope to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the soft color scheme you've used. This is just adorable. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Conie Fong image is a favourite of mine and you have coloured it beautifully, love the green and yellow. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Janet. Love your elephant.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge #72 for January/February 2023.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x