Friday 23 December 2022

Oh Christmas Tree


With only a couple of days left to the big day I thought I would share a last couple of Christmas cards.

This is the first.

Thi is made using a sweet Poppy Stencil called Fir tree.


I used the white paste through the stencil and let it dry over night. Then coloured over the paste with the Sweet Poppy water colour brush pens. I then added some snow paste on the ends of the tree. A little white ink spattered to look like snow. The star is hand drawn with the white pen and a die cut joy.
One if my favourite cards this Christmas I think.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges
Alphabet - s is for snow
Paper Dragonfly - merry christmas
Crafty Gals Corner - tis the season
The holly and Ivy - Christmas
TTCRD - ATG
                                                                Crazy is our Fame - Stencils

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and stencilled tree
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful. So glad you joined us over at Morgan's ArtWorld . We hope to see you again.
    ~ Arlene CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet just popping back to say---Thank you for joining us at TTCRD
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG what a BEAUTIFUL creation! I simply LOVE it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!

    Darlene
    STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love how you embellished the stencil, looks almost 3D! Thanks for sharing with Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us over at the Holly and Ivy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful - this works so well against the dark background.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply love this card. Very elegant!!! Thanks for playing along over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x