Friday 17 June 2022

Party Animal


A Party Animal but only for a Tea Party.

It's new challenge day at the Crafty Catz.
Our sponsor is Hetty Clare
and this is one of her images called Tea Party Pony.

The theme is anything goes or add a sentiments.



I made a quite simple design this time as I love this images. I've coloured him with polychromo pencils. A simple background layer to frame the image and then the sentiment. 

I would like to enter this in the following challenges

Aud sentiments - Add a sentiment
DL Art - Cute animal
Simon says Stamp - Add a sentiment
Paper Fun - ATG/male
TTCRD - ATG


 

6 comments:

  1. such a fun image fabulous card
    Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute image and he looks good in so many colourways lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness, your coloring is amazing! Thanks for playing along in The Paper Funday Challenge! We enjoy seeing all the entries.
    Donna
    The Paper Funday Challenge
    The Inspiration Station Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring, absolutely stunning!
    Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge at Through The Craft Room Door. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. your colouring is amazing. This looks so stunning.

    Thanks for playing along over at MAWTT,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  6. This image brought a smile to my face and I agree with you, the simple layout is perfect. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on my work. I hope you have enjoyed visiting my blog and hope you will visit again :)x